Before you begin, please review the Related Articles at the bottom of the page, as they may more quickly solve a product issue you're experiencing.
What our limited warranty covers:
What our limited warranty does not cover:
Cosmetic blemishes, scratches, stains, or wear & tear
Failures or breakages due to misuse, neglect, or intentional damage
- Warranty claims submitted within 30 days after the receipt of your shipment will be handled directly.
- Claims submitted between 31 days and 180 days after the receipt of your shipment may be replaced at the sole discretion of Remaker Labs, Inc. We cannot accept defect claims after 6 months of your receipt of the item.
- Hitch will review all cases. In the event that we deem a replacement is necessary, it is at our discretion whether we replace the product or just the affected part.
- Hitch will cover the shipping fees for the return of defective or incorrect items.
- Hitch reserves the right to request the product to be sent to our office for additional review and to verify your claim.
- We will provide the shipping label in this situation, and we will also cover shipping for any replacement parts.
- After assessing the issue, we will work with you to make it right!
Submit Warranty Claim
If you believe there is a manufacturing defect with your product, please fill out the following Warranty Claim form within 30 days of receiving your shipment.